Privacy notice GDPR 2016/679
Subjects of the processing
The data controller under the European Regulation GDPR 2016/679 is the company ARCHIGEN S.r.l. with registered office in Via Battista Grassi, 27 – 95125 Catania, VAT number 03781370873, e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal basis of the processing
This site deals with data mainly based on user consent. The consent is given by the banner at the bottom of the page, or through the use or consultation of the site, as a conclusive behavior. With the use or consultation of the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. Through the communication or service request forms further consents are collected relative to the specific purpose of the service.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke consent already given at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contacts link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as the data for the analysis of site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are treated on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the protection of the site and of the users themselves. In such cases, the user always has the right to object to the processing of data.
Purpose of the processing
The processing of data collected by the site, in addition to the related purposes, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-user of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. No consent is required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the site’s security (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and Users and to prevent or expose fraud or abuse of the website. The data is automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful or constituting a crime. These data are never used for identifying or profiling the User and are periodically deleted. No consent is required.
– Ancillary activities
Communicate data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistic and other activities on our behalf. The suppliers have access only to the personal data that are necessary to carry out their duties, and they undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process the personal data in compliance with the regulations in force.
This site collects user data in two ways.
– Data collected in an automated manner
During Users’ browsing the following information can be collected and stored in the server’s log files (hosting) of the site:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– browser type;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
This data is used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
– Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in the event of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting, communication services (contact forms, comments box) and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
– first name;
– email address:
Place of processing
The data is processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web hosting data center (OVH – France). OVH is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are no further purposes for their preservation.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) is kept for 30 days.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not supplied to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for performing security checks or site optimization.
Data transfer to countries outside the EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data when they are sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of officers involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
– analysis cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SAME SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
– YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
– the social buttons of social networks;
– Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive an intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page);
– and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.